Saturday, April 25, 2009

Take Five

I'm not sure what's wrong with me. After the most exhausting week ever, plus a fantastic dance party, I was only able to sleep for six hours. It's like I can't shut off my brain, which makes sense with everything going on right now. As nice as it is to be excited to wake up in the morning, it makes it hard to get a full night's rest.

By the way, Dj Lukas Suveg/Lambda Chi/Lukie Loo/whatever you go by was awesome last night.

My shower has decided to stop draining, at least quickly. This forces me to turn the water off halfway through so that it doesn't overflow. I will almost certainly not get this fixed before I leave.

As ready as I am for school to be over, I'm definitely not ready to go home. I have to finish my portfolio and write an ethics essay. One of these assignments I care deeply about; the other I'd just as soon not do.

But it's just like, hey, do you ever get the feeling everything is working out ok?


No comments: