Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bushels

There are some days that I feel like I'm just kinda going through the motions and waiting for everything to come unraveled. And then there are other days that completely restore my faith in everything. But when this happens on the same day, it's really strange, and fulfilling. I feel like I've taken on too much this semester, but then again, I feel like I'll always be at least this busy, because once FIG and research ends, then I've got to start my thesis, and I'm going to see my advisor to talk about graduate schools this week and how to get into a top English program, aka Stanford. And I'm thinking, oh jeez, undergrad is almost halfway over. But then I have mornings like this when I think that time doesn't even matter because it's not really real anyway.

I need to have more mornings like this. And if I got through last week and wrote a 1500 word essay in my second language, I think I can make it through anything.

This is my attempt to be a better blogger, by the way.

No comments: