Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Burden's surprise

I've been staying up really late recently. I haven't been to bed before 4 since last Wednesday night. Not an exaggeration. Sometimes I think during the day that I need to be really industrious when I get home and work hard, and then suddenly it's midnight, it's another night of half-done assignments and self-contempt. If I could just be dedicated, what could I achieve? This haunts me some nights.

My insomnia is weird because at 6 I want to go to bed so badly, but by 11 I couldn't care less. I don't understand. Sometimes I like being reclusive, but I don't want to be nocturnal.

I think I've figured out exactly what I want to do with the next four years of my life. I mean, it feels like it, but then again I've never felt like I've known what I want to do after college before. And hell, I should make it a five year plan just for laughs.

No comments: