Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last update about lessons, I swear

My one tonight farted in the water, multiple times. It's taken me six years, and now, now I've seen or heard everything.

It's like, kind of still tax return season, and so I feel like spending money on myself. The only problem is that I didn't get any returns with my taxes. I got a bill for more, and a warning that I can't declare myself eligible to withhold anymore. So really, I don't have extra cash to spend on myself. Maybe I'll get myself some fiscal irresponsibility presents instead. Or some "Damn, it's nice to not pay for meals at home" presents, since home does have the redeeming factor of almost no expenses.

That's about it in terms of redeeming factors though, and as much as I love everyone down here, I can't wait for fall to start. My little brother is making a blog. I'm not sure if I should follow him or not. Probably anonymously. We'll see.

Oh and Animal Collective in three phrases or less: music was awesome, crowd was a doucheopolis, miss mah friendz.

2 comments:

David L said...

I love not spending money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike said...

Love at!