Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everybody Down

A few more things:

-I found a voice recorder in my house. Those of you who know me should know exactly what I intend to use this for, and how amazing it will be.

-Someone kicked my garage door last night and left a big fkkn footprint. That was more than a little bit creepy. I'm assuming these were Daniel's enemies/punkass friends.

-I swam today and in a practice 100 free, hit my freshman year of high school time. Maybe I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought. Then again, I was a fkkn horrible swimmer freshman year of high school.

-I've been hit on by girls recently, which is a step in the right direction, I suppose. The girl at Moe's Monday said I smelled good, and a super-cougar at the pool today said I was handsome. So you know, at least these are females.

No comments: